Dr. Masha Petrova
is a founder and CEO of MVP Consulting Solutions – a company focused on bridging the gap between technical experts, marketing and sales and customers.
Dr. Petrova received her Ph.D. in combustion chemistry from the University of California at San Diego. She then went to work in industry as a development engineer and then transitioned from the research and development group to sales and marketing, where she was the go-to liaison between company’s developers, sales and marketing teams and customers and distributors.
Dr. Petrova has created and taught science and engineering courses and trained professionals all over the globe, including the USA, Canada, China, Japan and Germany. She has published papers in peer-reviewed journals and has presented technical talks at conferences such as International Symposium on Combustion, ASME Turbo Expo, and AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit. She has served on a National Science Foundation Review Panel on Materials and Combustion.
She is VP of Membership of Toastmasters International (Santa Fe Summit Chapter), a member of the San Diego Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD), the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA), and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). She was a featured speaker for the American Chemical Society (ACS) Speaker Service and an official instructor for the ACS courses. She has been a contributing author for the Product Design and Development online magazine and for the Simple-Talk, a technical journal from Red Gate Software.
Courses with Dr. Masha Petrova
- Introduction to Statistical Analysis of Laboratory Data OnDemand
- Introduction to Statistical Calibration of Laboratory Methods
- Specialized Topics in Chemistry for Non-Chemists
- Excel Basics for Statistical Analysis of Laboratory Data
- Essentials of Chemical Kinetics On Demand
- Chemical Kinetic Mechanisms
- Chemistry Basics for the Non-Chemist
- Advanced Statistical Analysis - Hypothesis Testing and ANOVA