Michael W. Dong
is a principal consultant in MWD Consulting focusing on consulting and training services on HPLC/UHPLC, pharmaceutical analysis and drug quality. He was formerly Senior Scientist in Analytical Chemistry and Quality Control at Genentech, Research Director at Synomics Pharma, Research Fellow at Purdue Pharma, and Senior Staff Scientist at Applied Biosystems / Perkin-Elmer. He holds a Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry from the City University of New York, and a certificate in Biotechnology from U. C. Santa Cruz. He has 100+ publications including a bestselling book on chromatography (Modern HPLC for Practicing Scientists, Wiley). He is an editorial advisory board member of LCGC magazine, American Pharmaceutical Review and Chinese American Chromatography Association.
Courses with Michael W. Dong
- Advanced HPLC/UHPLC 1: Fundamentals Online Short Course
- Modern HPLC/UHPLC for Practicing Scientists 1: Fundamentals and Pharmaceutical Applications
- Modern HPLC/UHPLC for Practicing Scientists 2: UHPLC, Method Development, HPLC Operation, Troubleshooting and Biopharmaceutical Applications
- Modern HPLC/UHPLC for Practicing Scientists 2: UHPLC, Method Development, HPLC Operation, and Troubleshooting Online Course
- Quality Control of Small Molecule Drugs and Biologics: Fundamentals and Best Practices