Michael W. Dong
is a principal in MWD Consulting, providing training and consulting services in HPLC/UHPLC, pharmaceutical analysis and drug quality. He was formerly Senior Scientist at Genentech, Small Molecule Analytical Chemistry and QC, Research Director at Synomics Pharma, Research Fellow at Purdue Pharma, and Senior Staff Scientist at Applied Biosystems / Perkin-Elmer. He holds a Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry from City University of New York, and a certificate in Biotechnology from U. C. Santa Cruz. He has over 100 publications and a best-seller book in chromatography (Modern HPLC for practicing scientists, Wiley, 2006). He is an editorial advisory board member of LCGC North America and American Pharmaceutical Review.
Dr. Dong\’s interests are HPLC/UHPLC, pharmaceutical analysis, HPLC method development, drug quality, drug development process. He has written over one hundred publications and three books. He has been an instructor with the American Chemical Society for over ten years.
Courses with Michael W. Dong
- Advanced HPLC/UHPLC 1: Fundamentals Online Short Course
- Advanced HPLC/UHPLC 2: Pharmaceutical Applications and UHPLC Concepts, Practices and Potential Issues Online Course
- Essentials of Modern HPLC/UHPLC 1: Fundamentals and Applications
- Essentials of Modern HPLC/UHPLC 2: Practice, Operation, Troubleshooting and Method Development
- Quality Control of Small Molecule Drugs and Biologics: Fundamentals and Best Practices